Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Want It Now - I'll Regret It Later


Cayden is 13 months old right now. He has a limited vocabulary - his favorite words are eat, dada, and hi. He does say daddy and Dondi swears it is her name - could be? He refuses to say Mama. When I tell him to say Mama he flashes this evil grin and says dada. I know that he knows what he is doing. He is having fun with this - it is his little power trip. I know that in a couple of years I will regret teaching him mama. I have told Ashton that I no longer answer to mom - I have changed my name to Gertrude. This comes after the 50th "mom,mom,mom,mom..." I can't wait though! =)

2 comments:

Lori the Moabite said...

What did I tell you? Do you never listen to your oldest sister's advice?
Never teach them to say mom because they will say it ALL the time and don't teach them to walk because then they will run... Away from you!

PS: I used to change my name from mom too, but I wouldn't tell them the new name, I would make them guess! (now they just text me on the phone all day long)

Chrissy said...

I'm impressed he's got that big of a vocab. Tyler only says mama and dada. And I agree that it would be nice if they had an off switch when they got older!