Ashton just turned 4 last week. I asked her this afternoon what some of her favorite things were. Here is her list
Favorite color - pink and purple
Favorite food - pizza
Favorite Princess - Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White
Favorite drink - Orange Juice and "Lemolade"
Favorite Song - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite TV Show - Scoobie Doo
Favorite Way to Wear her Hair - Long
Favorite Toy - Barbies
Favorite Dessert - Pie to be exact some whip cream with strawberry-blueberry-blackberry pie
Favorite Candy - Suckers
Favorite Cousin - Sydney and Shelby (Sorry everybody else)
Favorite Aunt - Dondi (She has worked really hard for that)
Favorite Pet - Sadie
Favorite Brother - Cayden aka "Bubba"
Favorite Place to Go - McDonald's and Grandma's house

3 comments:
Kolby calls it Lemolade too!
She is such a diva in that picture! I love it! Just wait until Robie and I come during Christmas...then we will see who the favorite cousins are.
I love the favs list. How cute and happy B-day!
Post a Comment