Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day Of Kindergarten






What an exciting day! Ashton had her countdown going for weeks! "How many more sleeps until Kindergarten, Mom"
She picked out her favorite Backpack - Hannah Montana of course!

We got a cute new haircut and the perfect outfit!

Cayden was not very happy that he couldn't go to Kindergarten.

Cody and I drove her to school and walked her in to her new teacher's room.



When Aunt Dondi asked her about her first day she said "I had a good day, but it was a lot of standing in line and walking around."
Here she is on the ride home!

It's going to be a great year!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad you updated the blog! Cute pics! I can't believe how grown up Ashton looks. Yeah for kindergarten!

Amy said...

I love how she puts her hands on her hips and "poses" for every picture! Such a diva!

Mikal's Life said...

Love the end of the day shot!