Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Road Trip
So the kids took their very first road trip. We drove with Mikal and her kids to Carlsbad, NM to visit Lori and her family. They had a lot of fun! Thank you Loren for taking Ashton to the park. She is still talking about it! Matt is my favorite brother-in-law, he found the unfindable - Old Johnson & Johnson's bedtime lotion! I have one bottle to use on Cayden and one bottle to save for the next baby (many years from now) Yeah!!! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pictures!
You know, Mikal posted pictures. . .
I'm just sayin'
That sounds like fun! I hear Ashton is very much the talking queen, and Cayden loves to run EVERYWHERE! Lets see some pictures so I can comment on how cute they are and how you need to have more!
Post a Comment